Sea Express Ferry Bermuda  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Hamilton Ferry Terminal, Bermuda
  • I recently took my first trip to Bermuda, and I was impressed with how friendly the people in Bermuda are
  • I know that he had probably heard the same questions hundreds of times before, but he treated me like his best and most important customer

• by Kent Douglass

I recently took my first trip to Bermuda, and I was impressed with how friendly the people in Bermuda are. And I mean all of them. I wasn’t greeted with a rude comment by anyone in my entire trip. This includes the good people of the Sea Express Ferry Service. The service from Hamilton travels to several docks around the island. I first boarded the ferry at the Royal Navy Dockyard. The thing that impressed

me most was that the ticket seller was extremely friendly, and gave explanations about their service as if I were their first customer. I know that he had probably heard the same questions hundreds of times before, but he treated me like his best and most important customer. I was even more impressed when the ferry arrived. The people on the ferry greeted each passenger with a pleasant “Good morning,” and helped the older and ...

• feebler passengers aboard without complaint.

Shortly after the ferry started to leave, two girls decided that they wanted to get off. Instead of making the girls take the trip, the ferry pulled back up to the dock to let them off. Again, there were no complaints from the ferry crew, and the girls were helped off without complaint. In fact, the crew member was extremely hospitable and even joked about it.

Later I got on a second

ferry, a different ferry with a different crew, and they were just as helpful as the first. I was pleased when the crew member found a bag of snack food at the dock, and he walked through the entire ferry trying to find the owner of the items that probably weren’t worth two dollars.

I was surprised by how inexpense the fares were. A one-way trip was four dollars, and an all day pass was only twelve dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4205346070131/k2311a052/5.2.08