Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Singapore Airlines is definitely one of the most popular airlines of the region, highly ranked, and the reason I would say is the excellent service it provides to passengers, economy and business class
  • One special quality I found with the hosts and hostesses was that they would always be informal and relaxed, which created a very relaxed environment for the passengers during the flight
  • This I think is very necessary especially on long flights

• by Mark Williams

When I travel to or from Southeast Asia region, Singapore Airlines has been one of my favorite airlines. Singapore Airlines is definitely one of the most popular airlines of the region, highly ranked, and the reason I would say is the excellent service it provides to passengers, economy and business class.

/> To start with, the staff members at Chengi airport in Singapore are so friendly, cordial, and very efficient, and the flights are on schedule, which is very important for passengers who have to connect to other airlines on the way.

The cabin staff are really very special too.

The airline ...

• hosts and hostesses again are very friendly, courteous, and very attentive to the needs of the passengers.

One special quality I found with the hosts and hostesses was that they would always be informal and relaxed, which created a very relaxed environment for the passengers during the flight.

This I

think is very necessary especially on long flights.

I have become a member of “KrisFlyer”, the frequent flyer club of Singapore Airlines, and I collect points every time I fly with the airlines.

I am very happy flying Singapore Airlines, and I will certainly fly with the airlines whenever the flight schedules fit with my travel plans.

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40205345910131/k2311a052/5.2.08