Pasta and Brocoli recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I have been making this meal for the past year, and everytime I eat it, I find something more tasty in it that I found the time before

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

This is a simple meal for a quick meal, a before or after meal and something you can also eat for lunch any day. It is another vegetable-filled enjoyable meal developed by my wonderful mother.

She taught me and now I am going to enjoy teaching you.

You should have one pound of rotini

pasta, one head or brocoli cut into spears, one medium sliced onion, 1/2 cup of shredded carrot, 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, one teaspoon chopped garlic, one teaspoon seasoned salt, and Black pepper.

Place the pasta into boiling water, cook until tender (or cook according to the directions on the package), and drain.

...

• Cook the brocoli in a small amount of water until tender and soft, and drain the brocoli.

In a large bowl, combine the pasta, brocoli, onion, carrot, mayonnaise, garlic, seasoned salt, salt and pepper and mix it well.

This is a complimentary meal.

It can be consumed before or after the dinner family meal.

It is easy and simple to prepare, and doesn’t have many ingredients, but it is definately something that your family ( and most definately my family) will enjoy.

I have been making this meal for the past year, and everytime I eat it, I find something more tasty in it that I found the time before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49205345880131/k2311a052/5.2.08