Lancome GWP lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I have a gripe with Lancome and am really disappointed with their product
  • I didn't want anyone else to experience this gross lipstick so I threw it out
  • I was impressed by the amount of product in their GWP this season

• by hearthappy25

I have a gripe with Lancome and am really disappointed with their product. First of all, their gift with purchase was fantastic. Two beauty bags that are really cute, a trial size of hypnose mascara which I adore, a free lipstick, four trial size eyeshadows, and a 1oz pot of some

cream.

I love Lancome. I love their products and image. But omg. I have never used their lipstick, so was excited to try the one with gift with purchase.

The lipstick stank to high heaven. So did the 1oz cream that came with the purchase. The cream balled up on my face after cleaning and left my hands smelling gross. And the lipstick. YUCK. The smell was horrible. I keep everything. I didn’t want anyone else to experience this gross lipstick so I threw it out. But I am spoiled by Clinique’s lipsticks, which are great and creamy and non smelling.

But I expected much ...

• Lancome GWP lipstick
      better from a higher end department store brand. This lipstick smelled like poo. Seriously. Like my dog’s tushie when it needs to be cleaned. It was THAT gross. And the color was waaay off but that was no one’s fault really, it was just what they had decided to put with
      their GWP.

I was impressed by the amount of product in their GWP this season. For $28 you get two bags filled with stuff, and two products that you bought. I will definitly be buying during GWP again but never again will I use their lipsticks.

Their eyeshadows, however, are fantastic. Silky and smooth and pigmented. :-)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31205345671231/k2311a052/5.2.08