The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search on CMT  » TV  »
  • I think it's actually a pretty good reality show
  • I know I could go to her and she would tell me the truth and be like stop whining and get your butt up there and make me work harder than I though I could
  • I like how they seem to form genuine friendship on the show and not tear each other up, even though it's a competition

• by hearthappy25

This is not the greatest show on television but I am so addicted I can’t help it. I think it’s actually a pretty good reality show. It’s such a ‘chick’ show. Although I think that my fiance watches it with me because the women are hot lmao.

I really, really really like Lil, the founder of Coyote Ugly. She

is nice when she needs to be but you know she means buisness(sp?). I would totally love her as my manager or coach. I know I could go to her and she would tell me the truth and be like stop whining and get your butt up there and make me work harder than I though I could.

I ...

• put this show on and walk on the treadmill. The girls motivate me. They look kinda sleazy but I can’t help liking them, and I know they have to look the part, it’s the style. They are buff, that’s for sure. And I’d give anything to be able to dance and not fall down. Lol. I like how
        they seem to form genuine friendship on the show and not tear each other up, even though it’s a competition.

Lil, you have me hooked on the show! I just finished watching season 3 and I don’t know what season they’re on now but I’m definitly going to stay tuned. :-) And congrats to Sarah, I think that’s who won season 3??

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10205345651231/k2311a052/5.2.08