Cox cable services  » General services  »
  • We do sometimes have a problem with the picture tiling but we live out in the country so if the wind blows the wrong way something gets knocked out of proportion easily
  • I notice that a lot of the channels play the same thing

• by hearthappy25

My fiance and my family and I use Cox cable. They are really easy to work with and are always helpful when it comes to customer service. We do sometimes have a problem with the picture tiling but we live out in the country so if the wind blows the wrong way something gets knocked out of proportion easily.

If we have issues they’ll put

a service order in though and fix it pretty quickly. The billing is super easy. It’s a little expensive though. And I would go for the basic cable, but my fiance feels like he has to have every channel under the sun. I notice that a lot of the channels play the same thing. It’s around a hundred or so a month for cable ...

• and internet, which isn’t bad.

OH, and the internet. I’m spoiled by it. It’s super fast. I went to a friend’s house who didn’t have cox internet, and their service was so slow we were drumming our fingers on the counter waiting for it to start. At my house, we just flip on the computer and boom, there’s the internet. So it definitly is worth

it getting internet through cox. Even in bad weather we don’t have a problem. Although the cable sometimes goes out in bad weather. But then, we can watch TV on our internet so it’s all good.

Definitly at least get internet through COX. It’s a little pricey at around forty something a month but will save you time and frustration. I’m spoiled by it. :-)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25205345631231/k2311a052/5.2.08