Dove Go Fresh  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I expected the shampoo to not only clean my hair and scalp, but give me a refreshing experience
  • I know you should not assume anything, but when the package shows the bottle with a grapefruit on it, I just imagine that it would be relaxing
  • The Go Fresh Therapy conditioner was felt light, but I thought it weighed my limp hair down even more

• by Angie

Yesterday I was sent a sample of Dove’s Go Fresh Line. I was excited to try it, since Dove is a well known and respected brand. Oh, how I looked forward to showering, just to use it.

But I was soon disappointed. I

expected the shampoo to not only clean my hair and scalp, but give me a refreshing experience.

It definetly did not do that. It cleaned my hair fine, but was not refreshing like I assumed it would be.

I know you should not assume anything, but when the package shows the bottle with a grapefruit on it, I just imagine that it would be relaxing. Second of all, it boosts “a get it going in the morning”.

Wrong. While I took a shower at night and ...

• Dove Go Fresh
      expected to stay up for a long while, it did not help wake me up any more.

In fact, the scent was boring. The grapefruit and Lemongrass smell was just not fully developed.

Maybe if they added a tad bit more scent it

would get you going, but not like this. The Go Fresh Therapy shampoo did leave my hair clean, but I did not feel it was revitalized like it was suppose to be.

The Go Fresh Therapy conditioner was felt light, but I thought it weighed my limp hair down even more.

Miss L M Jennings says :

I have tried the Original Dove soap in the past thought that it had quite a uniformed effect on my skin.
The added moisturiser within the soap appears to not over dry your skin leaving like a semi protective shield.
It provides comfort smells delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31205345551231/k2311a052/5.2.08