La Copa Resort South Padre Island  » Hotels  »
350 Padre Blvd. South Padre Island, TX, 78597
  • I went there with my husband and daughter and had the most pleasant experience
  • The staff was very curteous and whenever we had a problem (we couldn't get our safe to open) within five minutes of my phone call a maintenance man was at my door to fix it

• by Brittany M

I would highly reccomend staying at the LaCopa Resort on South Padre Island, TX, for any family vacation. I went there with my husband and daughter and had the most pleasant experience! The rooms were very large, and were fully equipped with a microwave, minifridge, satellite tv, the works. They have a very nice fitness room and business center, and the pool is

heated and kept up very well. The staff was very curteous and whenever we had a problem (we couldn’t get our safe to open) within five minutes of my phone call a maintenance man was at my door to fix it! The hotel is beachfront, with a very nice walkway straight to the beautiful water! Oh and they have belgian waffles with strawberries ...

• and whipped cream as well as donuts and other goodies for breakfast. The staff also helped us carry our luggage to our room, which was very nice, the doorman was there to greet us everytime we returned! They had a movie playing every night in the happy hour room, my daughter LOVED that!

And the happy hour is just wonderful! They gave us

a pass to get free drinks, and they not only had sodas but beer, wine, nachos, hotdogs, and all kinds of snacks for us to enjoy! Overall, you get much more for your money than you do at most other resorts! Every year when we go back to South Padre, we stay with LaCopa and we enjoy ourselves more and more with each visit!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2205345531231/k2311a052/5.2.08