Scrubs Season One - My Mentor  » TV  »
  • I think that any episode in Scrubs Season One is important to watch to get a feel for learning the characters and what they are about

• by jb3513

I think that any episode in Scrubs Season One is important to watch to get a feel for learning the characters and what they are about. J.D. is finally starting to get comfortable about the procedures he is doing on real patients. All of the interns are getting a feel for what

it will be like working in a hospital. He is learning to watch out for the janitor, because he likes to pick on him. It’s really funny.

I feel like I have seen this episode one too many times because I can recite half of the words. Once you get a feel ...

• for the characters it becomes really funny. I took some time off of work for surgery and got hooked on watching Scrubs reruns on late night television. That’s when I started to collect the boxed sets.

J.D. and Elliot are really starting to bond in this season. He just wants to be

friends with her, but deep inside he is starting to have feelings for her. Elliot and a nurse named Carla are in a spat because Elliot tattled on her. Turk has the hots for Carla and confronts her about the spat. He is trying to make them see eye to eye.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10205345491231/k2311a052/5.2.08