The Mist movie  » Movies  »
  • I can quite honestly say that The Mist was the best horror film I have seen all year
  • I was actually quite surprised because in my opinion the horror industry has been lacking in the last few years
  • It was a huge jump for the normal Hollywood endings and I don't agree that it was the ending that King was maybe looking for but it gave a true feeling or horror and terror which is what this movie was about

• by Fish Girl

I can quite honestly say that “The Mist” was the best horror film I have seen all year. The acting was spectacular, the casting was great and the script was magical.

I was actually quite surprised because in my opinion the horror industry has been lacking in the last few years.

The way the movie portrays the behavior

of people when they are unwilling thrown together was great, and I felt it portrayed true human nature.

The mix of biblical predictions and major crisis was a plus for me.

In my opinion the monsters were just a side plot of the movie.

The people were where the real suspense and horror was located.

They made you ...

• feel a connection and closeness to the people and it had meaning when something happened to them.

The movie mad me feel like I was a part of it and I felt the dread when something new would happen to one of the characters.

There were many psychological effects to this movie which were very close to reality that

made it disturbing.

The ending did throw me for quite a loop; it was both unconventional and very unexpected.

It was a huge jump for the normal Hollywood endings and I don’t agree that it was the ending that King was maybe looking for but it gave a true feeling or horror and terror which is what this movie was about.

The Mist movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11105345421231/k2311a051/5.1.08