Sinobi watches  » Watches  »
2.7
  • That time, I was worried that the paint would fade or would chip in time, so I decided to put one small hidden portion of the strap to the test
  • I used the tip of a small screw driver to try to scratch the paint, but lo, and behold, I was happy that it didn't come off

• by marnidwhiz

I have purchased a Sinobi watch a year ago from ebay and I am happy because it was reasonably cheap, and so I was a bit skeptical if it would serve me well. The piece is of metal and plastic, but the metal is painted with black. It was a beautiful casual design watch, with a big white

dial, which is the current fad, and which also suited my lifestyle! That time, I was worried that the paint would fade or would chip in time, so I decided to put one small hidden portion of the strap to the test. I used the tip of a small screw driver to try to scratch the paint, but ...

• lo, and behold, I was happy that it didn’t come off! Instead, there was just a small scratch mark left! Scrutinizing more effectively, I came to realize that the paint they used was similar to the ones they use for painting refrigerators, so If you can imagine that, it would take years of unrelenting service before the paint
        would start to chip! The watch dealer also said that the machine is also Japan made (Epson) with a long lasting battery which would take years before it drains out. Well, I have been using it for a year now, and so far, I have not changed battery just yet! It was a good price for my money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64105345381231/k2311a051/5.1.08