Wet N Wild Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am impressed with the long lasting, even color
  • I would recommend Wet n Wild to anyone woman who is looking for a great vibrant color that will last for several days if not a week
  • I enjoy that I don't have to touch up my nails every day when I wear Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail polish
  • In my opinion this is one of the best nail products available on the market for the price

• by Jeanne Granath

Recently I purchased Wild Shine by Wet n Wild Nail polish, I was somewhat skeptical as I have seen this brand for sale in dollar stores, on more than one occassion.

The pretty sparkled shade is so cute and girly that I could not resist buying it. At Wal-Mart it costs about two dollars a

bottle, and a huge selection of shades are available. With the huge selection, there is something for just about everyone.

Wild Shine by Wet n Wild is affordable, but it offers a quality comparable to big name brands like Maybelline and Rimmel.

I am impressed with the long lasting, even color. I am also impressed with ...

• the overall appearance of Wild Shine.

I would recommend Wet n Wild to anyone woman who is looking for a great vibrant color that will last for several days if not a week.

I enjoy that I don’t have to touch up my nails every day when I wear Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail

polish. In my opinion this is one of the best nail products available on the market for the price. At around two dollars a bottle you can try several shades without spending a fortune on beautiful nails!

I also like the generous .43 fl oz bottle. It contains enough for like fifty applications, if you have short nails.

jacklyn scarsella says :

hi i am a 13 year old girl and i am doing a science project on this nail polish against bonbons nail polish and new york color nail polish the project was to see which one lasted the longest i would like to know what did you do to find that wet n wild wild shine nail polish lasted the longest for you. also why did you chose this certain nail polish and what was the color? If you could plese get back to me before the 13th of november that would be great just email me back thank you i will also need your name to put in my project thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31105345261231/k2311a051/5.1.08