Spongebob Squarepants - The Algae’s Always Greener  » TV  »
  • My daughters and I love to watch Spongebob almost everyday
  • I like to purchase the boxed sets on DVD versus watching him on television because then you can pick the episodes you want and do not have to worry about the commercials
  • I think it was really funny to watch Plankton get so frustrated with the crew at the restaurant

• by jb3513

My daughters and I love to watch Spongebob almost everyday. He is so cute and comical. I like to purchase the boxed sets on DVD versus watching him on television because then you can pick the episodes you want and do not have to worry about the commercials. This a great episode that is one of our favorites.

This

episode, The Algae’s Always Greener, switches Plankton and Mr. Krabs in their job roles for a day. Plankton wants to be Mr. Krabs just because he wants the famous Krabby Patty recipe, but he continues to try and keeps falling short. This way he figures he can get what he wants if he is in Mr. Krabs’ shoes.

• He was sadly mistaken. It’s a lot harder to be Mr. Krabs than he anticipated.

Spongebob and Squidward are really annoying him. Spongebob expects his weekly review, and when Plankton tells him he is using too much sauce just to get him away, Spongebob is mortified. Plankton didn’t know he was going to upset him. Then to top

it off, Plankton gives him a promotion. Squidward isn’t happy about this promotion because it means he is going to have to work with Spongebob.

This episode is so hilarious. I think it was really funny to watch Plankton get so frustrated with the crew at the restaurant. My family and I watch it over and over just to get a laugh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10105345241231/k2311a051/5.1.08