Mario Party DS  » Games  »
  • I love playing Mario Party with my family
  • I think Mario Party for the Nintendo DS is a great game for the whole family
  • The best part of this game is that there is so much variety that it is like having multiple games in one

• by jb3513

Mario Party DS is the Nintendo DS version of the Mario Party series for the Gamecube and the Nintendo Wii. It puts you with your friends in a world with Mario playing several different minigames. The nice thing about the Mario Party DS game is that you

can play with up to four people at a time and you can have hours of fun. This game is very simple that even little children can play, as my three year old daughter easily picked up on this game. There is a lot of different modes on this game providing hours of fun. I find these games very addicting because there is so much variety.

I love playing Mario Party with my family. We are all into video games a lot so we all own Nintendo Ds machines. We love to get together and play ...

• Mario Party DS
      Mario Party. It is also great when we go on car rides because it really does pass away the time. We are planning a trip from Minnesota to Florida this fall and I am sure we will be taking with Mario Party for hours of fun.

I think Mario

Party for the Nintendo DS is a great game for the whole family. It is appropriate, with no bad language, and it is really easy for young children to learn. The best part of this game is that there is so much variety that it is like having multiple games in one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28105345221231/k2311a051/5.1.08