Netflix  » Movies  »
  • I noticed that the movies started taking longer and longer to get to me
  • Another thing I don't like about netflix is you have to wait 6 days if you don't have a movie yet to report it
  • From my experience with netflix, it is not worth it to pay for there service
  • I like blockbuster a lot more than netflix
  • One other thing that I don't like is that netflix doesn't send movies out on Saturdays

• by Brooke

I did a free trial from netflix a while ago and I also did it a free trial for my cousin not to long ago. The movies took forever to get to me and her both. They are also a little

more money than blockbuster. You also can’t take the movies into stores and exchange them like you can do blockbuster. I signed up for netflix and had them for about two months. I noticed that the movies started taking longer and longer to get to me. Sometimes up to a week or more. So I started to do blockbuster and I usually get the movies from them within 1-3 days. Another thing I don’t like about netflix is you have to wait ...

• Netflix
      6 days if you don’t have a movie yet to report it.

It might depend on where you live as to how fast you get the movies from each place. From my experience with netflix, it is not worth it to

pay for there service. I like blockbuster a lot more than netflix.

One other thing that I don’t like is that netflix doesn’t send movies out on Saturdays. If they did do that you would probably get more movies per month.

Netflix
Ehud Osazuwa says :

re : One other thing that I don’t like is that netflix doesn’t send movies out on Saturdays
netflix movies are either not available in specific countries or regions or take too much time to get on netflix

Ehud Osazuwa says :

Galega says :

Netflix originals are not made available throughout the world. Majority of them are targeted for a specific geographical region or country and hence are available only for users residing in those regions.

Christelle Kershoff says :

Netflix is a great streaming app and is available on multiple devices like your laptop, tablet, smartphone, tv. It has a great variation of different films and series. On Netflix there is something for everyone, for the little ones there is animations and kid friendly programs, there is a great variety of movies and series options for the rest of the family in every category possible. However sometimes movies and series get added a little later in some countries than other. It has movies in multiple languages and subtitles are available in almost any language. One plus point for this streaming service which I like is that there are no adds and on most of the series and films is a preview/trailer choice before you watch. Definitely would recommend

Vrinda Chauhan says :

True, I don’t know about other countries but here in India, Netflix is the streaming app which has largest collection. There’s something for everyone. Somedays, when I don’t feel like watching anything at that moment, I watch trailers of different movies or shows to add to my list. It may sound like a waste of time but in my opinion it organized the content I would like to watch and saves me from wasting my time later on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11105345201231/k2311a051/5.1.08