Color Trend Mini Liners for eyes  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only problem I have ever had is that it doesn't stay on as long as I want
  • Although I can't complain too much for the price I paid

• by Brooke

I recently bought two of these eyeliners from Avon. It glides right on and doesn’t smudge at all. The only problem I have ever had is that it doesn’t stay on as long as I want.

Although I can’t complain too much for the price I paid. I paid 99

cents for each of them.

They are mini’s but from the looks of it they look like they would last quite a while. I love how it glides right on my eyes.

No smudging at all. It’s well worth the price for these eyeliners.

It doesn’t irritate my eyes at ...

• all like some eyeliners do. They are also good sizes if you want to put them in your purse and carry them around.

Great for samples and for a eyeliner to wear everyday. I have worn mine for about a week now and they look like they will last quite

a bit longer.

It also slides evenly on your eyes. It’s so easy and fast to use this eyeliner.

I would give it a 10 but I would like it to last a little longer. Overall I am really happy with it especially for the price that I have paid for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31105345191231/k2311a051/5.1.08