Gentle Leader  » Pets  »
  • We were impressed immediately with how much easier it was to walk him when he was wearing this device attached to his collar
  • I highly recommend the Gentle Leader to any dog owner seeking a humane and easy solution to walking an energetic, leash-pulling dog

• by Kat

We purchased the Gentle Leader for our Lab/Golden Retriever mix puppy when I was pregnant. He’s a large, rambunctious dog with tons of energy and a tendency to pull on the leash.

Even as a puppy he was difficult to walk, and when the woman who led his training classes introduced us to the Gentle Leader, we

decided to give it a try.

We were impressed immediately with how much easier it was to walk him when he was wearing this device attached to his collar.

It does not harm the dog, which was important to us, and it makes walking him much more enjoyable.

We live on the third floor of a ...

• condo building, and the Gentle Leader was the absolute only way I could walk him down the stairs at 9 months pregnant without fear of being pulled and tumbling down the staircase.

Even my husband, an athletic, 6′4 guy, feels he has more control of our dog when he walks him using the Gentle Leader.

It works

with any generic dog collar, is easy to attach, and even comes with an instructional DVD.

It comes in a variety of colors and several sizes and is suitable for almost any breed of dog.

I highly recommend the Gentle Leader to any dog owner seeking a humane and easy solution to walking an energetic, leash-pulling dog.

Gentle Leader

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29105345101231/k2311a051/5.1.08