SATELITE SERVICES VS CABLE  » Satellite services  »
0.5
  • Believe it or not, they started out at about $1,000

• by covenly1
      Let it be known, that when the first Satelite services became available, our store was the store in our area, who sold them. Believe it or not, they started out at about $1,000! Yes, those are the ones you get for free now………the DISH! The cable network in our area called us the ‘Death star for Cable’ at the time, as they were losing business like

mad, to the DISH. People were anxious to get the dish in our area, as it is mostly rural, where Cable won’t work, doesn’t have service. Suddenly, people out in the boon docks could watch t.

v. !

Now, I must say, we tried the dish for our own t. v.

, as we got it free, anyway. It was a pain to me. My phone would not work if ...

• I had the computer on.

When it rained hard, as it usually does in our area, of VERY Northern CA, it didn’t work. On the t. v.

would be a little notice that the satelite was not working. We switched back to Cable t. v.

, have instant t. v. and are able to use our computers without missing phone calls.

I can’t afford to miss phone calls, in our

business. If you have cable available, and are wondering if the dish satelite is a better choice………. just heed my history, before you decide.

I would not HAVE the dish, and I DID get it for free. This is, of course, my personal history, and your ideas of what you need or want may be entirely different. This review is written for educational purposes, only.

No dish for this house!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2350234510428/k2311a025/2.5.06