Bissel Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum  » Electronics  »
  • So if you have a pet hair problem and don't want to pay hundreds of dollars for a Dyson (which many people say isn't worth the price), the Bissle Pet Hair Eraser is the affordable, effective solution

• by Kat

This vacuum is a miracle-worker! We have a 90-lb. lab/golden retriever mix who sheds like crazy.

Before the Bissel Pet Hair Eraser came into our lives, our floors, furniture and clothes were covered in dog hair.

Our old vacuum wasn’t getting the job done, and I was extremely frustrated

with pushing the thing around the house only to see trails of hair left behind in its wake.

Enter the Bissel Pet Hair Eraser.

Simply put, it picks up the hair.

All of it.

Our carpets, hardwood floors and couches are virtually hair-free after I vacuum now.

...

• Our dog will always shed, so I will always need to vacuum a couple times weekly to get rid of the hair, but I actually don’t mind anymore because the Pet Hair Eraser makes the job so easy.

The only drawback is that it’s a bit large and might be harder

to maneuver than some other vacuums, but I haven’t really had any difficulty using it.

So if you have a pet hair problem and don’t want to pay hundreds of dollars for a Dyson (which many people say isn’t worth the price), the Bissle Pet Hair Eraser is the affordable, effective solution.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16105345091231/k2311a051/5.1.08