Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River  » Hotels  »
Bunker Bay, Margaret River
  • On entering, my mum, a cooking fanatic was impressed with the cutlery and cooking utensils in the kitchen and the appliances
  • Other than that, I find the resort worth the price I paid

• by WendyLSC

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Stayed here for 3 night in a 2 bedroom semi-detached house. Consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and full kitchen facilities.

Upon check in, we offloaded our luggage from our to the hotel’s buggy; the resort is huge!! Less than 2 min drive away and we reached our holiday haven. The bellboy was ultra helpful and friendly.

On entering, my mum, a cooking fanatic was impressed with the cutlery and cooking utensils in the kitchen and the appliances. They

even have salt and pepper!! Microwave, oven and even a dishwasher completed the whole setup. The living room was next to it with a large L-shaped sofa and nice decorative accents such as paper stand lamps and a high ceiling plus celing to floor glass doors that open to our outdoor area. Not much of a view though as our house was enclosed by shrubs and foilage and the like..

Bedrooms was large with built in sliding door wardrobes ...

• ultra comfy beddings. Down feather pillows and plush blankets and duvets made us want to sink into it after 3 hour drive from Perth City.

The bathrooms did not disappoint and it certainly exceeded our expectations with a seperate standing shower and a philippe starck lookalike bathtub with jacussi water jets! An absolute bonus was also the lavender bath/ hand soap they provide and replenish on a daily basis.

The only downside was the proximity of the resort to the

towns (namely margaret river town) as we spent most of our time at the resort after sunset; too dangerous and too dark to drive out. YOu never know if you’re gonna meet kangaroos.. and of course the many Australian flies that “hound” us everytime, morning, noon and evening.

Other than that, I find the resort worth the price I paid. I would definitely stay here again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2105345011231/k2311a051/5.1.08