Magic Chef Washing Machine
  • What I am most impressed about the Magic Chef Washing Machine is its durability
  • I would definitely recommend it for home use as its comparable to those used in Laundry shops

• by Gabrielle47

We are more than 7 adult in the family and you can expect the load of laundry we have. We had a washing machine that was brought localy and lasted for several years. But then since the need is expanding, my mom bought a Magic Chef Washing Machine at

Duty Free with matching Dryer.

It was so that it would not hard for us and my grandma to wash our clothes and beddings. I could not say more for the performance of Magic Chef as it runs smoothly even though the load is very heavy. Even when thick blankets or numerous jeans are loaded, It spins smoothly without the wobbling of the drum.

What I also liked about the Magic Chef Washing Machine is that it is convinient and easy to use. We just have to turn on the knob to wash settings we prefer, place the ...

• Magic Chef Washing Machine
      soap or bleach and later place the fabric softener if we want to and just wait for the buzzer and its done. The clothes are quite dry after the spin process that it takes a few hours to dry after hanging outside.

What I am most impressed about the

Magic Chef Washing Machine is its durability. We have been using it for more than 6 years and we have not have any problems since then but minor corrosion in the lower body. I would definitely recommend it for home use as its comparable to those used in Laundry shops.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16105345001231/k2311a051/5.1.08