Towers of Chevron Renaissance Queensland Australia  » Hotels  »
2.0
23 Ferny Avenue Surfers Paradise Australia 4217
  • I found the staff very friendly and helpful and loved the week i spent there
  • The only thing i found very annoying was the check in time is at 2.00pm and I arrived at 8.00am it was a lot of waiting around in the lobby but that was the only issue I had, I'm sure most Hotels are like this though
  • I found this Service convenient and Reliable
  • It was one of the best hotels i have ever stayed at and Loved my week in the Gold Coast Hopefully i will go back soon and i hope this review will help people out

• by James

The beautiful towers of the Chevron Renaissance are located in the fantastic Gold Coast just around the corner from the world famous Surfers Paradise. They contain excellent facilties including one outdoor and Indoor pool,spa,sauna,Gym,Private theater and of course a family gaming room.

The rooms range from one bedroom up to three and contain first class kitchens and bathrooms and excellent room service.

Each room either

comes with a view of the lake or a stunning view of the beach.

I found the staff very friendly and helpful and loved the week i spent there.

The only thing i found very annoying was the check in time is at 2pm and I arrived at 8am it was a lot of waiting around in the lobby but that was the only issue ...

• I had, I’m sure most Hotels are like this though.

Every room also has a Televison with Cable and a DVD player.

The wonderful outdoor pool is located on the 5th floor and has a family BBQ area.

The Hotel also has a large Internet cafe located in the Loby with very friendly staff.

The Hotel has a Bus service for hire that travels all

over the Gold Coast including theme parks, Restaurants beaches and much much more.

I found this Service convenient and Reliable.

It was one of the best hotels i have ever stayed at and Loved my week in the Gold Coast Hopefully i will go back soon and i hope this review will help people out.

In Conclusion a great stay and the Hotel is worth all 4 stars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23004344951130/k2311a0430/4.30.08