longhaircareforum.com  » Web sites  »
  • I love LHCF because you can find out the latest on Barack or Beyonce and get intelligent perspectives from around the world on any issue put forth

• by misskym

Long Hair Care Forum (LHCF) is a forum I am a member of. It consists primarily of black or African descent women who discuss various topics.

Useful information for achieving and maintaining healthy hair at any length is readily available.

I have been taught how to properly care for my hair.

I now know about Dominican conditioners, amla oil, and

MTG because of LHCF.

I love LHCF because you can find out the latest on Barack or Beyonce and get intelligent perspectives from around the world on any issue put forth.

Politics and religion are discussed along with fashion and soap operas.

I often find out things I would have never known had I not decided to open a thread.

With ...

• almost 40,000 members from almost every demographic, I am exposed to many different cultures and viewpoints which is another plus.

Most members are pleasant to interact with and any advice I have been given has been genuine.

I use this site to find out which online stores to use or not, how products have worked for others who have used

them, how others have reacted in similar situations I may be going through, and to keep up with the latest in makeup trends.

Eventually I would like to participate in one of the member meetups that are organized in different cities.

I have come to look forward to logging on to see which topics have been introduced and and the different responses.

longhaircareforum.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203004344941130/k2311a0430/4.30.08