MAC StudioFix powder  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I had NC 15 I believe, so I'm fairly light
  • I have had a couple of their eyeshadows and did like them, and I think I'll go get a couple of them tomorrow for my birthday

• by hearthappy25

Everyone thinks MAC is where it’s at when it comes to makeup. I think it’s mostly all hype. I tried their powder, which is supposed to be a powder and makeup base all in one. I hated it. It sat on top of my skin and didn’t blend in, and the powder was not as finely ground as I would have liked. I had

NC 15 I believe, so I’m fairly light. It didn’t match my skin tone at all; I was just white as a ghost and washed me out.

I really am not sure what else I am supposed to say. It just didn’t blend in at all. And the people at the counters seem stuck up; like ‘I’m working at MAC and you’re not’. I hesitate to even go to the counter to purchase eyeshadow because I admit I’m a little intimidated by them. And it’s hard to go and look because it’s always crowded. I’d rather go shopping online. You can take your time and it’s always fun to get stuff in the mail, even if you already know what it is.

I have had a couple of their ...

• MAC StudioFix powder
      eyeshadows and did like them, and I think I’ll go get a couple of them tomorrow for my birthday. I might start a pallete; I think that’s a neat idea. And the two shadows I tried one time did last quite awhile until there was so little in the pot that they broke apart. I’ll see what happens. I may not buy anything even
      though I have $200 allotted for my birthday. :-) I’ll post more on here once I find out what I don’t like and what I do like. Reviewstream is awesome; how else can I make a little money back on what I purchase? Lol. I hope this helped someone. MAC is not all that. Give Clinique a try if you want a really natural looking foundation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004344891130/k2311a0430/4.30.08