Clinique Almost Powder with SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have had troubles finding makeup base that I like my entire life
  • I LOVE this makeup base because it's a powder and base all in one
  • I don't like using the sponge, sometimes it can get too heavy when using a sponge

• by hearthappy25

I love Clinique. I have always loved Clinique. I was excited when their new Almost Powder came out because I loved their Almost lipstick, Black Honey. I have had troubles finding makeup base that I like my entire life. I’m very fair with some pink to cover up in my cheeks. I burn, then

tan. Even the lightest makeup bases in high end lines don’t match my neckline.

I have tried bare escentuals, and I liked their powder ok, but still didn’t have the coverage that I want. I stopped using liquid makeup base a loooong time ago. I don’t even know when I stopped using liquid makeup base. I don’t remember ever having used it, actually.

Anyway, I’m rambling. I LOVE this makeup base because it’s a powder and base all in one. I don’t really have to touch up much during the day, and I even have an oily t-zone. I might put powder on once to keep my nose from ...

• Clinique Almost Powder with SPF 15
      shining. But other than that, it matches my neckline and covers the pink in my cheeks. I love how it’s a powder and makeup base all in one. It’s in a compact with a mirror, classic Clinique, and it’s so easy to use. I carry a makeup brush in my purse to use. I
      don’t like using the sponge, sometimes it can get too heavy when using a sponge. But, I use a brush and it looks great and even. I will probably buy backups of this powder in case they decide to discontinue it earlier. :-) This is really an excellent product. I like it so much better than bare escentuals.

Kassi says :

re : I don’t like using the sponge, sometimes it can get too heavy when using a sponge
the sponge does get very heavy due to it being so small but you can always replace it with a different kind of makeup sponge, the powder itself is great to set your foundation so one won t look so cakey.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004344881130/k2311a0430/4.30.08