Acer Aspire  » Laptops  »
  • The only difference I found is of course no custom pink color, and I didn't get a case
  • I would recommend this computer to anyone who is looking for an affordable laptop that preforms great, and is sleek and lightweight
  • I love the desktop display, and the ease of operations with the acer Aspire

• by Jeanne Granath

I was shopping for a new laptop. I own a Dell Inspiron, and I had been mostly pleased with the preformance of the laptop, but it was old, and bulky. As a full time college student, and free lance writer it is important I have a computer.

My cat had a lovely nap on my keyboard due to my carelessness. The result?4 broken keys.

Well needless to say, i started shopping for a

new laptop. I intended to buy a Dell, I was in the process of building a laptop on the internet, when a friend called and told me about the Acer Aspire.

This computer is great! It has a dvd burner, wireless ready, web cam. Everything you could want is available with the Acer aspire Laptop.

The price can’t be beat either, for less than six hundred dollars I got everything I wanted. The ...

• only difference I found is of course no custom pink color, and I didn’t get a case. Thats ok, as I had one already.

For something like two hundred and fifty dollars in savings, I got everything I wanted in a Dell in the Acer Aspire.

I would recommend this computer to anyone who is looking for an affordable laptop that preforms great, and is sleek and lightweight. The Acer aspire is an

all around great computer!

The screen is great, fantastic quality and color, the web cam works really well, and the computer has a lot of great games included. I love the desktop display, and the ease of operations with the acer Aspire.

For the price this is an impressive computer. I am very pleased with my computer, I made a great purchase, and I can not make any complaints about the Acer Aspire.

Acer Aspire

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 633004344861130/k2311a0430/4.30.08