Microsoft Zune 30 G  » Electronics  »
  • The Zune is made by Microsoft and in my opinion is the best music device available
  • I am very happy with the Microsoft Zune, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great device to enjoy music, videos and photos on
  • I am also impressed with the battery life of the zune and the variety of settings

• by Jeanne Granath

My boyfriend bought me a sweet pink Zune for Christmas. The Zune is made by Microsoft and in my opinion is the best music device available.

The Zune is capable of playing music, storing photos, and video. It has a wireless music sharing capability, ans also you can enjoy standard fm radio via your

Zune.

I absolutely love my limited edition pink zune. I have the 30 G model, and it is seriously sweet. I have the option to store something like 7500 songs in my Zune. It is very easy to sync, and the sound and video quality are fantastic.

I am very happy with the Microsoft ...

• Zune, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great device to enjoy music, videos and photos on.

The screen size is generous, the sound quality is fantastic, and the zune is lightweight, sleek and innovative. The device is easy to operate, despite the lack of info from the manufacturer. With

the internet, help is available!

Microsoft Zune offers great accessories for the device, and an assortment of colors, and the earbuds are comfortable!If you are buying a zune, spring for the action jacket also. It adds to the enjoyment of the device.

I am also impressed with the battery life of the zune and the variety of settings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163004344851130/k2311a0430/4.30.08