Twilight by Stephenie Meyer  » Books  »
  • If you love to read, then I highly recommend the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

• by Angie Schilling

If you love to read, then I highly recommend the book “Twilight” by Stephenie Meyer. The book was made for teenagers, but I am in my late twenties and I loved it so much.

“Twilight” is about Bella Swan who moves in with her dad Charlie after living with her mom Renee since her

parents divorce.

She starts the school year making friends and becomes aquainted with Edward Cullen, a very mysterious young man.

Bella soon learns that Edward and the rest of the Cullen family are vampires and she starts to fall in love with Edward.

Will their love between a mortal and a vampire ...

• survive? I will not spoil the book for anyone, but lets just say you will enjoy it.

Stephenie Meyer did a fanatastic job with this book.

I actually felt like I was there with Bella, living her life.

I too fell in love with the wonderful Edward.

Stephenie’s descriptions painted a

wonderful vivid picture in my head of what all the characters looked like and I could actually picture myself in Forks, the town where the story takes place.

“Twilight” is one book that you will not want to miss out on reading.

I highly recommend it, even if you are not into the vampire/mortal love thing.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173004344691130/k2311a0430/4.30.08