SIRIUS on DISH Network  » Media  »
  • I do have an ipod but, sometimes I want something even easier and more convenient to use particularly when I don't want a certain song
  • I have really enjoyed using SIRIUS on DISH Network
  • I believe the SIRIUS channels are included in several of the DISH Network packages

• by mbowie

I like listening to Christian music. I especially like to listen to music when I am cleaning. It helps distracts me and makes chores more bearable. I have a hard time keeping up with my CDs though. I do have an ipod but, sometimes I want something even easier and

more convenient to use particularly when I don’t want a certain song. I have really enjoyed using SIRIUS on DISH Network.

DISH Network provides channels called SIRIUS. These channels have different kinds of music. For example, I am listening to channel 6066 which is SIRIUS - Christian Music. They have a ...

• bunch of different music genres. They even have an 80’s channel, kids music, etc. The TV screen shows a rectangle with the song and artists name, as well as what category you are listening to. The rectangle floats around the TV screen. There are no commercials.

I really have enjoyed the

SIRIUS feature. It is nice to have music to put on quick without dealing with CDs and ipods. I also like being able to hear different music and seeing who the artists are. SIRIUS is a great feature. I believe the SIRIUS channels are included in several of the DISH Network packages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392904344510630/k2311a0429/4.29.08