Spa Essence Cotton Balls  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think Spa Essence Cotton Balls are a really good product
  • In my experience they work great and are very strong and durable, they get the job done, and I used them to my liking
  • I am very happy with the Spa Essence Cotton Balls that I bought

• by MysticPen

I think Spa Essence Cotton Balls are a really good product. I have used these on cuts and wounds in the past.

First of all let me say that they are of great quality.

If you have put some alcohol on them they keep their shape and are very strong.

So if you need to use them to rub alcohol on a wound they work perfectly.

In my

experience they work great and are very strong and durable, they get the job done, and I used them to my liking.

I must say that they are a good deal for the 100 cotton ball large size.

The Spa Essence Cotton Balls last a long time and really do the job when you need it.

I think the package they come in is also a pretty good ...

• quality and lasts a long time.

Other than that these cotton balls are pretty soft and are pretty feel good against the skin.

If you are looking for some high quality and good cotton balls, then pick up a bag of Spa Essence Cotton Balls.

These cotton balls are always useful when you cut yourself you have to heal a scraped knee etc.

I have use them both

on cuts and on scabs and they work great when I rubbed alcohol on them.

The Spa Essence Cotton Balls are very long lasting, they don’t break or fall apart when they get wet, this is a good thing because they can then be used to rub alcohol on your cuts and clean up your wounds to prevent infection.

I am very happy with the Spa Essence Cotton Balls that I bought.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312904344430630/k2311a0429/4.29.08