Kirkland Alkaline Batteries
  • I bought a pack of Kirkland Alkaline Batteries at Costco for about 10 dollars, and I must say these things are pretty cool
  • I think that these Kirkland Alkaline Batteries are very useful and can be used inside flash lights as well

• by MysticPen

I bought a pack of Kirkland Alkaline Batteries at Costco for about 10 dollars, and I must say these things are pretty cool. They are very high quality and they have lasted me a long time.

I really do like the look of the batteries as well.

I

have used these Kirkland Alkaline Batteries in my alarm clocks and portable radios and they have lasted me a long time.

I was very satisfied with how they work inside small electrical products.

I think that these Kirkland Alkaline Batteries are very useful and can be used inside flash lights as well.

I think they are very good for using them in portable radios.

I have a portable radio that I use, and my Kirkland Alkaline Batteries last a long time on that radio.

I don’t see any downside to buying these Kirkland Alkaline Batteries.

They ...

Loraine says :

I have always bought Kirkland Batteries from Costco in the UK but over the past couple of years I have seen a deteriration in them. They are poor quality and have twice LEAKED into my Wii remotes and once into my Wii fit board causing damage and I had to replace the Wii fit board - Who do I complain to ?

darren says :

I would take the batteries back to Costco and explain to customer service what the batteries did to your Wii fit board. It would help if you take a picture of the damage because then you have proof.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Loraine, I am so sorry that that happened to you I would start my complaints at the Costco UK Customer service line, and then also call the corporate offices here in the US. I have attached links to both customer service departments. Hope this helps.

Costco UK:

Costco US Corporate Customer Service Page:

Upset costco member says :

Yesterday I replaced my aaa batteries in the remote control for my adjustable bed. Tonight I was attempting to find out why the remote was not working. Low and behold, I opened up the battery compartment and all four of the aaa batteries leaked. The cost to replace this remote is $ 100.

I will boycott the Kirkland batteries and the Duracell (who reportedly make the costco batteries.).

Imad says :

I also think that they are very good.And anyway, the important thing is that they work very good.

Ray says :

re : I bought a pack of Kirkland Alkaline Batteries at Costco for about 10 dollars, and I must say these things are pretty cool
There no good, as I have a lot of them leak.

Vicki says :

Hi I ALWAYS buy Kirkland Batteries the big 72 pack cause we use a lot. The last pack I bought experation 2025. They whole pack seems to be bad sad Disappointed in Kirkland and sad Kids

Galega says :

What do you mean by whole pack looking bad? The expiry date is quite comfortable 2025. Is it not working? There is provision for warranty which you can use, if you are finding any internal issue with these batteries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162904344420630/k2311a0429/4.29.08