Nintendo Wii
  • I love the Nintendo Wii because it's the first game system that actively gets me in the game
  • The graphics that the Nintendo Wii puts out are amazing
  • I would strongly recommend the Nintendo Wii to anyone, regardless of age

• by Marc

Playing video games is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. The Nintendo Wii has made playing video games even more fun for me.

I love the Nintendo Wii because it’s the first game system that actively gets me in the game. It’s not a simple controller game system,

you have to actively move to make things happen in the game.

The graphics that the Nintendo Wii puts out are amazing. The home screen selector is great and offers many useful applications. For the first time, I actually use my game system to surf the internet and check my email. I ...

• love not having to run to a computer to check my mail when I’m playing a game.

The game selection for the Wii is also amazing. I love everything from Wii Sports to Mario Kart. All of the games are fun to play with friends and family. Since I’ve gotten the Wii

it’s been the centerpiece at my parties. All of my friends and I will play the Nintendo Wii for hours on end competing with each other. It’s tons of fun and even a great work out.

I would strongly recommend the Nintendo Wii to anyone, regardless of age. It’s so much fun.

Nintendo Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282904344340630/k2311a0429/4.29.08