Holiday Inn Waterbury CT  » Hotels  »
3580 East Main Street, Waterbury, CT 06705
  • I love to travel and a great hotel makes it even more enjoyable
  • One hotel that I found to be wonderful was the Holiday Inn in Waterbury, Connecticut
  • On my stroll over to the elevators I noticed a very nice courtyard which all of the rooms had a view into
  • I would recommend the Holiday Inn in Waterbury, CT to any traveler

• by Marc

I love to travel and a great hotel makes it even more enjoyable. One hotel that I found to be wonderful was the Holiday Inn in Waterbury, Connecticut.

This hotel, formerly a Sheraton, is beautiful and luxurious. It is very different from other Holiday Inns and really surprised me. When I walked in I was immediately confronted with

a spacious lobby complete with plants and friendly Holiday Inn employees. Right away I checked in and was asked if I needed help with my bags.

On my stroll over to the elevators I noticed a very nice courtyard which all of the rooms had a view into. It was well taken care of and greenery was everywhere.

• It made me feel relaxed.

After I got situated in my room I noticed that it had all of the amenities that a traveler could ask for and it was clean. The only thing that I found slightly unsatisfying was the odor that the carpet had. It wasn’t overwhelming, yet it was noticeable.

The bed was very comfortable and I

found the sheets and pillows to be clean and fresh smelling. The heat worked well, unlike some hotels. The next morning I was out and on my way in no time. Check out was a breeze!

I would recommend the Holiday Inn in Waterbury, CT to any traveler. It was clean and the employees were very kind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22904344310530/k2311a0429/4.29.08