Panasonic SA-HT730 Home Theater System  » Electronics  »
  • There's nothing more that I enjoy than watching a good movie at home and being engulfed in the sound
  • That's why I bought the Panasonic SA-HT730 Home Theater Surround Sound System
  • It's so powerful, yet didn't cost me an arm and a leg
  • I love the Panasonic SA-HT730 Home Theater Surround Sound System and I would strongly recommend it to anyone

• by Marc

There’s nothing more that I enjoy than watching a good movie at home and being engulfed in the sound. That’s why I bought the Panasonic SA-HT730 Home Theater Surround Sound System.

I absolutely love everything about this home theater system. I find the sound quality to be comparable to an upscale home theater system, such as Bose, but for a quarter of the

price. The subwoofer especially blew me away! It’s so powerful, yet didn’t cost me an arm and a leg.

I really enjoy having the ability to change DVDs with a click of the remote. The five DVD or CD disc changer allows me to have 5 of my favorites ready whenever I am. It truly brings the meaning of laziness to ...

• a new level, and does so in style. The sleek design of this system compliments my TV and other surroundings. It doesn’t look cheap like some other home theater systems.

Although it does not play HD or Blue Ray DVDs, it does offer HD outputs which really enhanced the picture quality. Ever since I bought this home theater system I get excited

right before watching a movie.

Some argue that DVD home theater systems aren’t good for listening to music. I strongly disagree. The punch that the Panasonic SA-HT730 adds to my music is outstanding. It really brings my music to life and shakes the whole house.

I love the Panasonic SA-HT730 Home Theater Surround Sound System and I would strongly recommend it to anyone.

Christopher says :

is there something i can buy to make the speakers wireless?

Steve says :

Buy a “Rock Fish” wireless unit.

Galega says :

Yes, you can turn it wireless by using a Bluetooth Adapter (Logitech has a nice one in this category). Simply plug the Bluetooth receiver into your favorite set of stereo speakers via the standard 3.5mm jack (you might need an inexpensive adapter), then turn on both the Bluetooth receiver and your mobile device. The two will pair up and you’ll be able to listen to your favorite music through your favorite speakers

Paula Aguilar says :

How to program Remote Control EUR7722XBO?

Galega says :

You need to press both turn on and off button on your remote. Ensure that you are keeping remote control in the range with the device with which you want to be paired. Now, press on and off button of also the device. Few seconds later, press Play button on your remote. That should work now.

These instructions should also be there in the manual that you have gotten with this remote control.

Juliana says :

Ol , tenho um DVD Theater System modelo SA - HT 730, e n o consigo fazer o som da tv sai pelo theater, ele sai apenas qdo coloco um dvd ou um cd. Gostaria de saber a panasonic disp e de um manual pela net, para que eu possa ver o que esta acontecendo, antes de mandar para uma assistencia tecnica? att., Juliana

David says :

cannot use sub woofer with any other unit as the wiring is integrated for this unit only. This is a DVD surround sound player not a receiver. It has only one auxiliary stereo input left and right. I’m hoping to find an adapter to run the sub woofer with surround sound receiver. So far no luck with Panasonic direct. Does anyone know of such adapter?

Yesaya says :

If you can get yourself two of these 3 SIDE RCA FEMALE SPLITTER Y TYPE AUDIO VIDEO CONNECTORS - you will be able to get a seperate signal for your sub-woofer, but you amy also need an amplifier for it if it doesnt already have one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162904344300530/k2311a0429/4.29.08