Zicam INTENSE Sinus Relief-Eucalyptus  » Medicine  »
  • Always consult with your doctor if you have pulmonary issue like me

• by Janet Arp

ZICAM has many different products out now. I came across this product last week. It comes in an green and white box and is found in the allergy section - not the cold section.

Zicam Intense Sinus Relief Nasal Decongestant with cooling menthol and eucalptus. This nasal gel is FANTASTIC! It costs about $11.95 at CVS

pharmacy. Sometimes you can find coupons in the Sunday paper or on eBay.

It works very much like other nasal gels. Two squirts in each nose and get ready for the excitement. It works immediately and the cooling sensation of the eucalptus is great.

I have seasonal allergies, use oxygen at night for breathing, and I have recently ...

• been put on a CPAP breathing machine. As you can imagine, I have lots of nose and sinus problems to deal with.

My sinuses stay clogged up all spring and summer. This is the first product ever that immediately clears the breathing passage for me. It doesn’t dry my nose out either. Low cost, easy to

use and works fast.

It is supposed to last for 12 hours. I find that it works for about 8 hours with me but remember - I have lots of sinus issues.

Always consult with your doctor if you have pulmonary issue like me. It’s safer for you and your lungs.

I rate this product as a High Recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262804344130630/k2311a0428/4.28.08