Neverwinter Nights
  • P.G (Role-Playing Game) based on the the D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) formulas, and it has in my opinion, an superb unique storyline that you just can't find anymore in games today

• by nchls_d

A few days ago I wrote about some games for the first time. I feel ashamed that I forgot to write about one of my favorite games of all time.

Neverwinter Nights is an R.

P.

G (Role-Playing Game) based on the the D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) formulas, and it has in my opinion, an superb unique storyline that you just can’t find anymore in games

today.

I remember playing it for the first time, being a little discouraged by the lack of graphic quality, slowly being drawn into the story until I virtually lived it.

The story of the game is very complex and has more than one path to follow, plus hundreds of side-quests with their own little story.

Every step was so well thought, with so ...

• much originality, that it would be a shame not to read and follow the story of this game.

Of course after I finished the game and explored whatever I could left in the world of Neverwinter, I immediately started to play forward the two big expansions of the game : Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark.

Each of them had something new

and original, being a joy to play all of them.

This game I will sure remember for a long time, as it’s one of the very few games that delighted me by making me being in the “skin of the character”, thanks to it’s wonderful story.

If you like R.

P.

G’s this can’t be missed.

Be the mysterious hero to save the city of Neverwinter of evil forces.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282804344120630/k2311a0428/4.28.08