Conair Ionic Styler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I never dreamed that a dryer with this great a price could make me as happy and as satisfied as the Conair Ionic Styler has

• by Sina

I had to purchase a new hair dryer the other day after ours stopped working. After looking at all there was to choose from, we decided on the Conair Ionic Styler. The first time I used it I was very excited.

My hair has a tendency to frizz up

and is often very dry after blow drying. This dryer is a miracle.

It takes about half the time that my old dryer did which in turn doesn’t dry out your hair as badly. And there was no frizz!! My hair felt like I had deep conditioned it.

I went to ...

• work the next day and have been telling everyone about this wonderful product. The price is also great.

It’s under $20. They also include stylers.

A filter and a diffuser. I haven’t even tried them yet, but am looking forward to washing my hair again.

For anyone

whom colors their hair you have to be very careful how you treat it. This dryer is perfect for people like us.

I never dreamed that a dryer with this great a price could make me as happy and as satisfied as the Conair Ionic Styler has. I can’t recommend this any higher!! Please try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804344100630/k2311a0428/4.28.08