Airborne  » Medicine  »
  • However, I do believe that there are supportive elements in the natural ingredients to help with the cold symptoms

• by Andrea

I was informed by my colleagues to try Airborne for the common cold. My entire office swears by Airborne and my colleagues are certain that it is the answer. I was reluctant to try it. With my colleagues’ endorsement, I had to try it this past cold season.

I tried Airborne

when I first felt symptoms of a cold. I held off the cold until I ran out. That is when I became sick. I did take cold medicine for my symptoms and added Airborne in conjunction to the cold medicine once I replenished my supply. There was a noticeable ...

• difference if I did not take the Airborne as there were times that I didn’t think that it was necessary to take both medicine and Airborne.

I do not think it is a cure for the common cold. However, I do believe that there are supportive elements in the natural ingredients to help

with the cold symptoms.

I was convinced that it was a help after the last severe cold that I had. I am now in agreement with my office that Airborne is a good immunity support and that it does help to support the immune system as it struggles to battle the symptoms of a cold.

Airborne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262804344070630/k2311a0428/4.28.08