Ipod Nano
  • Another problem with the nano is that is that it gets scratched very easily, a couple of my friends bought a nano, one of them got a scratch on it within the first day and he takes great care of it as well as my other friend who got a scratch early on
  • I recommend the Ipod Nano to anybody, it's a brilliant product

• by Carl Unger

The Ipod Nano has received a lot of publicity, it is a very popular release from Apple’s Ipod series, but does the Nano live up to the hype?

I really like the size of the nano, it’s not too big like a brick like some of the earlier Ipod models and it’s not too small such as some of

the more recent models, it is a happy medium between the two.

The design is very stylish and pleasing to the eye, looks very modern and professional. Great work.

Like most Ipods the navigation of the nano isn’t very user friendly, it’s a bit annoying and takes time to get used to scrolling around and touching the touch sensor to ...

• navigate through music. I can by mistake turn the Ipod up full ball and blow my ears out, seriously.

as well as my other friend who got a scratch early on. So it’s almost impossible to keep an ipod in mint condition.

Conclusion: Apart from the larger capacity Ipod videos I would choose the nano, though the Nano isn’t perfect it is certainly much better than anything else on the market. I recommend the Ipod Nano to anybody, it’s a brilliant product.

Ipod Nano

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162804343990630/k2311a0428/4.28.08