Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C  » Health  »
  • I love taking my daily vitamin C now since it is very easy to take
  • I would definitely recommend it to children as its safe and its easy for them to take it and sure will love taking it

• by gabrielle47

I used to buy generic vitamin C tablets for me and my son for our everyday consumption. I regularly take vitamin C tabs since I am always stressed from work and tired everyday as I travel long hours.

I also encouraged my son to take Vitamin C tablets to boost his immune system.

Most of the vitamin C tablets that are in the market are small and requires

you to take it with a glass of water.

When my Grandma brought home Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C tablets, we all took it.

I love taking my daily vitamin C now since it is very easy to take.

As the name says, it is chewable.

I don’t need water to take it and all I have to do is chew it or let it sit in my mouth ...

• until its gone.

The taste is not awful unlike others and it just taste like a sour candy.

What I also like about it is that its 500 mg already and I’m assured that I get all my daily dose of vitamin C.

Also, when I am in a hurry, I just take one tablet and put it in my pocket and can take it later in the

day when I remember it.

Its flat just like a candy and melts easily in the mouth with no added sugar or syrup unlike candies claiming to have a certain amount of vitamin C.

The price is reasonable as compared to others present in the market.

I would definitely recommend it to children as its safe and its easy for them to take it and sure will love taking it.

Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342804343960630/k2311a0428/4.28.08