searchbyinseam.com  » Web sites  »
  • Another thing I like about it is that you can search for more than one inseam length at a time

• by Brooke

This website is great for people who have trouble finding jeans. You can search for jeans by your inseam length. They will show you which stores have your inseam length available. You can also choose which price range you want. Another thing I like about it is that you can search for more than one inseam length at a time. If you want to search for sites that

have jeans length 30 and 30.5 you can. This site really helped me because I wear a 28″. A 30″ will fit me but it is still a little long.

Anyone who has had trouble finding jeans to fit them length wise knows that it is hard and aggravating. I can’t tell you how many times I have went shopping and came back with no jeans at all.

• This site is perfect for people looking for jeans or you can also search for jeans if you need them petite, tall or maternity. They don’t only have jeans either, you can search for dress pants, shorts, and workout clothes.

I love this website. It helped me save a lot of time from searching online for stores that have my size. I am so happy now that I

have found some stores that carry my size, and don’t have to roll my jeans up any longer or wear high heels just so that my jeans fit.

For anyone who is short has probably had there jeans hemmed, and if you are like me, I didn’t like the way the jeans came out and it is extra money out of my pocket. So this site really helped me.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202804343950630/k2311a0428/4.28.08