Oster Blenders  » Electronics  »
  • Until today after more than 10 years, we still are using our Oster for anything such as pureeing vegetables, making our favorite mango shakes and chopping some nuts
  • This convinced me that the Oster blender is one of the durable blenders in the market with a very reasonable price

• by gabrielle47

We have been using Oster blender since I was a kid and our first Oster was bought by my mom when she went to the US. As I have heard before, it is known for its speed, ease of use and durability. Sure enough, it was true to its word. The Oster is easy to use with its plug and press buttons with varying speed so you can estimate the outcome of the material you are blending.

It was also easy to use as the main body was made of glass and the lining and cap were rubber that was easy to remove. Until today after more than 10 years, we still are using our Oster for anything such as pureeing vegetables, making our favorite mango shakes and chopping some nuts. The blades are still sharp and the buttons still working.

I still got to see the durability of an Oster blender when I ...

• got to work and we needed a blender for our production. We made a huge batch of pesto wherein we used the blender for more than 4 hours and it ran smoothly. The motor did not smell or gave up after the long continued use, altough it got a little hot at some point. Moreover, it was easy to clean.

We also need a blender for our store to crush ice and make shakes. We initially bought

2 cheap blenders but broke down easily as blending the tube ice was too much for the motors. Also, it has only 3 speeds. Then we replaced it with 2 Oster blenders and it ran smoothly until now plus, with the different speeds, crushing the ice was easy and the motor was not hard on running . This convinced me that the Oster blender is one of the durable blenders in the market with a very reasonable price.

Oster Blenders

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162804343940630/k2311a0428/4.28.08