Avon’s Triple Threat Cream Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this eyeshadow from avon about a week ago and I absolutely love it
  • I bought the ocean tones (which are blue) and I love them
  • What I like most about this eyeshadow is that it will stay on my eyes for hours and hours

• by Brooke

I bought this eyeshadow from avon about a week ago and I absolutely love it. It is the first eyeshadow that I have ever used that has stayed on my eyelids for a long period of time. The other day I put it on in the morning, it was about 7pm when my sister told me that she

liked the eyeshadow on me.

When you use the applicator it is very easy to get the eyeshadow onto it. When you put it on your eyelids sometimes I get the perfect amount on it and other times I don’t.

If you are having trouble getting the eyeshadow from the applicator onto your eyelids I would suggest using ...

• another applicator. As far as the eyeshadow going onto the applicator, it is perfect…It goes on the applicator very easily.

I bought the ocean tones (which are blue) and I love them. Especially the middle one.

It is a grayish blueish color that has some sparkle to it. I love the way it looks on my eyes.

What

I like most about this eyeshadow is that it will stay on my eyes for hours and hours. Anyone that likes cream eyeshadow should try this.

Or even if you are just looking for something new. They also have a neutral tone and a playful tone.

I bought mine from www. avon.

com under makeup then under eyes. You should find it there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804343920630/k2311a0428/4.28.08