Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray  » Medicine  »
  • As a mom, I strongly recommend having this product on hand in your home for minor emergencies for both children and adults

• by Suzanne

Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray is a topical anesthetic used to reduce the pain from cuts, scrapes, burns, bites, poison ivy, blisters, sunburn, rashes, and surgical incisions. Dermoplast comes in a 3 oz spray can for easy no-touch application. It contains benzocaine which temporarily soothes pain.

I first used this product about 15

years ago after having my first baby. The hospital had me use Dermoplast on the episiotomy incision, which was very painful. I had never heard of this product before that. Dermoplast really does provide fast relief for any skin irritation, expecially deep cuts or burns. Only a few sprays are needed ...

• to reduce pain. The 3 oz can lasts a long time.

I have also used Dermoplast on my children to soothe poison ivy, sunburn, and basic “kid” scrapes and scratches. I’ve used it myself for minor kitchen burns and cuts. It is painless to use, does not burn, and feels cool and

soothing when sprayed on the skin. Dermoplast really stops the pain.

As a mom, I strongly recommend having this product on hand in your home for minor emergencies for both children and adults. The product costs approximately $8 and I have purchased it at WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, Target, and other drug and grocery stores.

Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262804343900630/k2311a0428/4.28.08