Tide to Go Stain Remover  » Housewares  »
  • For the simple reason that I thought the container was too small to justify the price
  • It looked bad, I was embarrassed and I decided I would have to buy a new shirt, I could not walk around with that stain
  • I stopped by Dollar General, and I was happy to find a display of Tide To Go Pen stain removers
  • I bought one, and immediately began treating my coffee stain

• by Nicole Swith

Tide is a trusted brand of laundry detergent, I have used Tide for years. When Tide introduced the Tide To Go Pen, I was skeptical. For the simple reason that I thought the container was too small to justify the price.

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I

were out, and I dribbled coffee on my shirt. It looked bad, I was embarrassed and I decided I would have to buy a new shirt, I could not walk around with that stain!

I then remembered the Tide to go pen. I stopped by Dollar General, and I was happy to find a display of Tide To Go Pen stain removers. I bought one, and immediately began treating my coffee stain.

I was pleased to see that my stain was gone! I carry a Tide To Go pen in my purse at all times now. As I ...

• Tide to Go Stain Remover
      tend to get a little messy in my line of work, the Tide to Go pen is ideal for me. I use mine daily.

I have less dirt on my clothes at the end of the day. The pen is easy to use and carry. The three dollar

price tag is well worth it. The preformance of the Tide to go pen says it all.

I just found three packs for six dollars. That is a great price for a great product. The Tide to go pen is ideal for daily use, it is portable, powerful and easy to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532804343770530/k2311a0428/4.28.08