Powerhouse All Purpose cleaner
  • I bought the 20 fluid ounce bottle for $1 at Family Foods
  • And the last reason I love this miracle in a bottle is because I can safely clean my kithen cupboards with it

• by Angie Schilling

I am constantly looking for cleaners that will get my home to sparkle. My search never ends. A few weeks ago, I happended to find a cleaner that is cheap and cleans fairly well.

It is PowerHouse All Purpose surface cleaner. It comes in pink grapefruit with essential oils and smells quite pleasant.

I bought the 20

fluid ounce bottle for $1 at Family Foods. I keep finding new uses for this amazingly cheap product.

My first idea was it would be ideal to leave out on the counter and spray down the counters and stove every time after I was done cooking or cleaning up. Sitting on my counter makes it handy for me ...

• to reach and see, thus resulting in a cleaner kitchen.

Then I moved on to the bathroom, where I sprayed down the bathtub with it and wiped down the counters. I even used it on my bathroom mirrors and it did not streak.

I cleaned the toliet with this cleaner, and then sprayed my floor with it and used a

cloth mop to clean it up. It did not leave a sticky or dull residue.

And the last reason I love this miracle in a bottle is because I can safely clean my kithen cupboards with it. I just spray it on and wipe off with a clean dry towel.

The grease and oily feeling were gone and it made the cupboards shine.

Joan says :

I have the same experience….I found a bottle of this and bought it for a dollar……now that I know how great it is……I looked for more and can’t find it….HELP…..

Wanda Gillum says :

I too loved this stuff and can no longer find it in my area. I`m not sure when your review was written, but wonder if you have found it recently. If so, do you know of any other retailers that carry it?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Wanda, I can still find this product at my local Dollar Tree, have you checked there? I would suggest that you check there, if they don’t have it then you can also check You can order a lot of cleaning products there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532604343720830/k2311a0426/4.26.08