The Mist movie  » Movies  »
  • I will not spoil it for anyone out there who may want to watch it, but let me just say that the ending was not what I expected and that I found it to be rather ironic
  • I agree with Pete Hammond of Maxim when he said that it is one of the most shcking movie endings ever

• by Angie Schilling

Normally I do not care for horror movies and have never really sat down and watched any Stephen King movies. But when my boyfriend asked me to watch “The Mist” with him, I could not turn down the opportunity to spend quality time with him. So I complied.

I must say I am so glad that I did. This movie was great.

I simply loved

it. The movie starts out with a family cleaning up after a storm and having to run into town to get some much needed items.

The dad and son go with the neighbor to the grocery store and end up having to stay because something is out lurking in the mist. But no one quite knows what it is or why it is out there.

It ...

• seems that no one can escape the mist, and that all will be trapped in a grocery store with a crazy religious lady that is trying to get everyone on her side. Will they all join her, or will there be rebels? I will not tell.

I loved the ending as well. I will not spoil it for anyone out there who may want to watch

it, but let me just say that the ending was not what I expected and that I found it to be rather ironic.

I agree with Pete Hammond of Maxim when he said that it is one of the most shcking movie endings ever. Frank Darabont did a fantastic job writing and directing this movie that was based on a novella by Steven King.

It truly is a great movie.

The Mist movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112604343550830/k2311a0426/4.26.08