Suave Humectant Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Suave Humectant Shampoo claims to work as well as Nexxus, and I believe that it does
  • NOw I can just buy it at the store for a fraction of what a bottle would cost me at a beauty salon

• by Angie Schilling

A few months ago I was at Wal-mart and was handed a sample bottle of Suave Humectant Shampoo. I quickly threw it in my purse and once I was home, I tossed it in the bathroom cupboard, forgetting about it. Last week, I ran out of my normal shampoo, and remembered I had the sample bottle stashed in the closet.

I got it out and took the chance of using it. I am so glad that I did.

I love this shampoo. It is part of the professionals line and left my hair feeling great.

I have really fine, limp hair that is extremely oily. I could tell the difference once I put the shampoo on my head ...

• and worked it into a lather.

Suave Humectant Shampoo claims to work as well as Nexxus, and I believe that it does. I always love going to the beauty shop for a haircut because of the shampoo they use, I just love that smell.

NOw I can just buy it at the store for a fraction of what a bottle would cost

me at a beauty salon. This shampoo repairs your hair, restores moisture, and nourishes all at the same time.

It has a wonderful smell and will leave your hair shiny with a bounce. You will be amazed at the body this shampoo gives as well.

You can finally have that full head of hair we all wish we could have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312604343540830/k2311a0426/4.26.08