Japan Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • That means that JAL has definitely been my prefered airlines on the trans-pacific routes

• by Mark Williams

Kongbanwa ! I hope I spelt it right. Greetings to you !

Japan Airlines ( JAL ) is undoubtedly one the top airlines flying to many countries around the world. I have taken Japan Airlines flights many times, on trans-pacific routes, San

Fransisco - Tokyo , Vancouver - Tokyo , over the last ten years.

That means that JAL has definitely been my prefered airlines on the trans-pacific routes. Here are my reasons.

First and foremost, the inflight services are excellent. The air hostesses are so caring, friendly, and hospitable, always mindful and respecting the needs of the passengers.

That is what I call perfect customer service. Secondly, the airfares are quite reasonable and comparable.

Here is the third reason which is very important for someone ...

• Japan Airlines
      like me who travels far and often. The flight times are bearable, about ten hours from Vancouver to Tokyo , and seven hours from Tokyo to Bangkok.

That also gives me a few hours to stretch my legs at Narita Airport. I just

cannot bear fourteen hours flight from Vancouver to Hong Kong, nonstop.

That’s too long for me. There is one more add-on reason.

I can accumulate mileage bank points, which I ca use on American Airlines flights in North America and, when I have enough points, overseas flights too. Arikato Gusieymas !!

Japan Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402604343460530/k2311a0426/4.26.08