Scrubs Season One  » TV  »
  • Other than that, I highly recommend Scrubs, Season One as a classic TV show

• by jb3513

I never knew that this show was going to be so addicting. I was off of work on vacation for a couple of weeks and watched a couple of late night reruns and I was totally hooked. I started to collect the boxed sets in order so I could see them from start to finish. Scrubs Season One was the

first in my collection. This is a great season because you get to learn the characters.

A lot of events happen in season one that are critical in following the show. It all starts out as most of them are fresh out of college and starting their internships. Turk and J.D. are best friends and they were both accepted for their ...

• internships at the same hospital, Sacred Heart. Turk is a surgeon, and J.D. is a medical doctor.

You get to meet hilarious characters in this season, like the janitor and Dr. Cox. I would have to say my favorite character is Dr. Cox because he is so angry at everything it’s funny. He always puts a smile on my face when

I watch the show. The one thing that I do not like about the Scrubs boxed sets is that on every disk one of every season there is about 30 minutes of advertisements that you need to skip through to get to the main menu. It gets really annoying. Other than that, I highly recommend Scrubs, Season One as a classic TV show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102604343310530/k2311a0426/4.26.08